You will find a random assortment of my thoughts, observations, and anything that I think is cool or funny. Hopefully you enjoy them!
- Books are hella expensive.
- Book companies are crooks making you buy their book just for the access code.
- Some departments are accomplices to these crooks by making us buy the access code just to do homework assignments that are worth like 13% of your grade.
- The online homework percentage has to be more than 10% so it will be impossible to get an without the stupid online code.
- I really hate textbooks.
- Parking is a bitch.
- I like Bauer.
- Did I mention how much I hated parking?
- It will be the first time in my collegiate career that I have no school on Fridays.
- I must start making sandwiches on Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have straight class from 10-2:30
- I might not get to have coffee with my friends from work on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Work load seems a bit more challenging than last semester.
- I’m ready for school.
- And today was my 8th month with Celina =D